Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Trailers and clips of old school 70's style horror and cult movies

I use to have a list of horror movies that I would trade with others via the early days of the Internet. Upon looking at the list again, I can't believe I actually watched all these fucked up movies.

So I figured I'd share a few with you guys. Enjoy!

Patrick clip

Check out this old CBS promo for Patrick as the late night movie.

What more needs to be said?

Patrick is a comatosed, telekinesis, pervert.

Nuff said.

Of course this warranted a Italian ripoff called Patrick Viva Ancore (Patrick Still Lives!) that upped the gore, sleaze and nudity.

Those Italian exploitation movies are awesome.


and now for something totally odd.....

Johnny Got His Gun clip

It's famous because it was in a Metallica video. Yeah, that video.


and finally......

Before Olaf Ittenbach became a horror fan household name, this is the movie that put him on the map.

Premutos trailer


Tags:
, , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment