Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Return to Sleepaway Camp (Trailer)

I will admit right here on jadedviewer.com a most embarassing horror tidbit about myself.

Here goes.............

I own all 3 Sleepaway Camp movies. I actually bought the Survival Kit boxset.

Yes I admit it. I'm a closet Sleepaway Camp fan.

I'm not even sure why. I mean all Sleepaway Camp was were camp counselors getting killed, hacked, tortured, impaled and murdered. Same ole slasher shit.

But oh that fuckin ending. What a hell of freakin ending.

So with that, Return to Sleepaway Camp, the 4th installment of the series comes to DVD October 14th (via Magnolia Pictures, thanks Arrow in the Head) Head over to the Arrow for the plot summary.

The cast includes the original’s Felissa Rose, Jonathan Tierston and Paul DeAngelo, as well as Vincent Pastore, Isaac Hayes, Adam Wylie, Mary Elizabeth King, and Ashley Carin as the head lifeguard.

The crappy trailer is below.




Tags:
, , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment