Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Laid to Rest (Trailer)

So I'm watching a terrible episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, I decided to IMDB Sarah Connor herself, Lena Headey. I wanted to know what other movies besides 300 she's done. And what do I find? She's in a horror movie....and get this!!....it's with her TV son John Connor! (Thomas Dekker).

Wow talk about a small world.

This blood-irific splatter fest is called Laid to Rest, coming in 2009.

The trailer looks gooey and has shades of arterial spraying. Fuckin trailers always make even the shittiest movie look good.

And the funniest thing is in the trailer, the serial killer looks like a freakin terminator!!!

I'm fuckin serious. He's got silver skull mask (ahem!) and red scope thingy attached to his shoulder (double ahem!) And he's terminating the shit out of people from the looks of it.

Will this maniac killer be a cyborg from the future? Where's the hot teen Terminator to protect young John Connor? Where is David Silver? Can he save his nephew by DJing a good beat?

I'm going to get so confused.

Plot-o-rama....................

A terrifying story of a young girl who wakes up in a casket with a traumatic head injury and no memory of her identity. She quickly realizes she was abducted by a Deranged Serial Murderer and in an isolated rural town she must survive the night and outsmart the technologically inclined killer who is hellbent on finishing what he started.

Check out the Red Band HD trailer.





Tags:
, , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty cheesy to me! :-)

    Though I am sure that I will end up watching it, plus I like Lena Headey! ;-)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete