Thursday, September 24, 2009

EntertainingEvil.com is entertainingly evil

Well my horror cohort Evil Adam has launched a new site dedicated to movies, comics and the etc of pop culture. He's the same Evil Adam who help expose the director who posted rave review comments of the Wild Man of the Navidad review I wrote.

Evil Adam is scathing, blazing and always going to make fun of the people you like. I promise you'll be LOLing on his op eds and blistering heckles of all things pop. I mean he's up to like 7 posts and he's already ridiculed that Twatlight writer about her pending movie. Head over to Entertaining Evil for the latest in movie and geek culture. Or he'll skull fuck your cousin with the speech impediment.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I love you Jeff. In a purely bro-hug, no anal, sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome dude. **Fist Bump**

    ReplyDelete