Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The Jaded Viewer is going to Victor Crowley country

I originally tried going to New Orleans last year but some fucked up shit with my flight prevented that. In any case, I hope to take a haunted swamp tour and visit ole Vic but more likely I will try to go on one of those haunted New Orleans house and/or cemetary tours.

I'll definitely write up something for the site with some pics and stuff. I may even go for a swim in their lovely clear blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The wildlife must be full of vigor and majesty and probably not sick, toxic or dead from some oil disaster. No way could an oil company cause the greatest environmental disaster evaaaar made (that's sarcasm folks)

So I will be MIA for the next few days as I travel to New Orleans for some much needed R&R. But if you want to follow this mini adventure with me you can follow me on Twitter @jadedviewer.

I'll be tweeting away the highs, the lows and the weird. If your a jaded minion follower of this here blog and live in the New Orleans area, drop me a tweet. We may cross paths and share some awkward silence or I may ignore you completely.

In any case, you've got plenty of features to keep you entertained (see nav bar to the right) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

See you in a few days!

Damn, I hope Vic is in a good mood this time.


2 comments:

  1. Have a jaded time dude, and watch out for the cracks on the sidewalk or a masked Tony Todd may come out and freak out on yo ass!

    ReplyDelete