Friday, April 01, 2011

WTF!?? OMG?? Did somebody send me a Snuff video?!??!

It's the middle of the night as I write this and I'm a little freaked out. I don't know what to do. I got a package in the mail yesterday and it's got me totally freaking the fuck out. As you can see in the pictures above, I got a video tape, a broken lighter and a pocket watch (that appears to not be working) in a DVD mailer.

The return address is a PO Box from Galveston, Texas. So why am I acting a little nuts. Well because of what the tape is labeled....it just says "SNUFF" in big capital letters!!!

Oh shit!!!!

Umm. I know I've detailed I've watched some sick shit and I've reviewed sick shit but never in my wildest imaginations would I ever want to watch a real life murder for entertainment purposes. I mean that's going waaaaaaaaaaaaay too far for me. That's some fucked up fuckedupness I'd hope I'd never ever see in my whole fuckin lifetime.

So you're probably asking yourself did I watch it?? Well lucky for me, I don't own a VHS player anymore. So really I have no way of knowing if this has like laughable Guneau Pig stuff on it or if its actually.....yikes....real.

I mean it seems like a practical joke. But why would "they" send me a pocket watch. It's a little creepy. It seems broken and it's stuck at 8:40. Plus I checked the lighter. Looks like it's a regular zippo lighter to me. It may be out of flints and gas it seems. I don't want to touch it because it might have fingerprints on it.

I'm not sure what to do? I took some pictures for you all to look at. Should I call the police? Should I watch it first? How the hell am I gonna watch this without a VHS player?!? Do I got a friend who has a VHS player and say "Hey, I think I have snuff, wanna watch?" I mean seriously, WTF.

Check out some of the photos. Seriously all, this is scaring the shit out of me. I'd appreciate any advice on what to do. Let me know ASAP. I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight.











Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. Just check out what is it and report it here!...very likely some sort of viral marketing? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is very odd, and a bit scary. Reminds me of the list I once read about the crazy things Stephen King gets in the mail. I'd be wary of watching the tape, mostly because I wouldn't know what to do if I saw something horrible on it. A part of me would want to call the police, but then another would worry that it was all fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would make sure you wash your hands, who knows where that watch has been.. or the lighter?
    fun unknown package or a hint to the future?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm calling April Fools on this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 3 vcrs if u need one

    -turtle dude

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched the tape and got a weird phone call...and James Gandolfini came knocking at my door. Or this was one big hoax...I mean it was 4/1/11 right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. watch the damn tape..and report what you saw here..dont be a pussy xD

    ReplyDelete